~>Korean~Tests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~>A place for fun!<~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven Vote_lcap7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven Voting_bar7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven Vote_rcap 
Minnism
7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven Vote_lcap7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven Voting_bar7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven Vote_rcap 
Yun Hee
Dj ¥umi
Anyhana
♥ Red ♥ Panda ♥
Sandra
zeajunyoung
rerechan25
innkeeper67
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:43 pm
Keywords

7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Magic : 2738

7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven Empty
PostSubject: 7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven   7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:14 am

Back to top Go down
https://koreantests.niceboard.com
♥ Red ♥ Panda ♥
I'm Still Pretty
I'm Still Pretty
♥ Red ♥ Panda ♥

Magic : 30

PostSubject: Re: 7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven   7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:58 am

7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven NGFmYzlhZTgyY2M1ZTg1ZTQwYjM=

Name
DOB
Favourite Color
Who did you get? Yong Junhyung
So... You just gave them a sugary smile as you tell them your colour. He smirked at your way and you knew it was him. You two stood up from your seat and kept exchanging glances as you two went inside the closet.
In the closet, he immediately pinned you on the wall and whispered your name in your ear sexily. You bit your lip, not knowing how to react back. Just then, he crashed his lips onto yours. You tried to keep it cool and gave in. It got intense after that, the place had gotten steamy and before you knew it, you guys were locked in a heavy make-out session. Your hands were wrapped around his neck while his hands were under your shirt, slowly rubbing your back. He bit your lips, wanting the entrance. You warmly welcomed his tongue in and there were sparks as both of the tongues started playing with each other.
What happened next? The two of you nearly went overboard. His shirt buttons were all unbuttoned thanks to you and he nearly ripped your shirt. One of your legs that was being pulled by him was wrapped around his leg, with him slowly rubbing your thigh up and down several times just to hear you moan. Your hands were on his toned chest, and down to his belt. You fiddled with it to take it out but stopped halfway as he wanted to unhook your bra. "No... don't." You managed to say it in between the kiss. "You're teasing me?" He sexily asked, gripping your hands and stapled them on the wall as he continued to kiss you. "No..." you moaned. The room was really getting hotter when suddenly, there was a knock on the door which completely destroyed the whole atmosphere. "Yah, seven minutes is up! Get out from there!" One of the members shouted outside. You two immediately stopped and panted heavily and hard. You felt his breath on your lips. This was probably the last time you're gonna experience something like this with him, so you pulled his neck towards you and gave a really long peck on the lips. You two tidied and adjusted yourselves first before going out, smiling.
Did you two end up together? Yes, we did.
This fun quiz by chocolateabs - Taken 35 Times.
Make Money Taking Surveys!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven   7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:00 am

Who did you get? Jang Hyunseung
So... You
called out your colour after getting your colour paper. At first, all
of the guys exchanged glances among each other, playing innocent. You
bit your lip, hoping no guy would stood up since you felt uneasy playing
this "game". Suddenly, he smirked and held his colour paper up in the
air. "It's me." You widen your eyes at first, but walked behind him to
the closet.
In the closet, you
two did your own thing. Yes, it was boring, but neither of you had the
courage to speak out. The silence between you and him was really awkward
and you hate awkward silences. It killed you. Suddenly you blurted out,
"I... can we... do something together?" You were downright bored and
all you did all this while was playing with your hair. He smirked
widely. "Sure. Truth or dare?" You tilted your head, not knowing where
this is headed. "Um, truth?" You replied without thinking at once. He
nodded in approval, that bad-boy smirk of his still plastered on his
face. "If I tell you I like you and I were to kiss you this instant,
would you mind?" He asked, slowly walking towards you. You didn't reply
though instead, in unison, every move he made forward, you would move
back as well. Unfortunately, the closet was that small that you could
feel your back touching the wall already. He placed his left hand on the
wall beside your head. "Well?" He asked again. You smirked. You like
how he acted as the bad boy and he thought he could beat you at this
game. You sexily put your hands at his chest, before pulling his collar
forcefully. It was his turn to be surprise. You smirked yet again and
started the kiss aggressively.
What happened next? You
guys already stopped kissing the last three minutes. You two were not
the type that like those stuffs anyway. Since there was still time, both
of you were interviewing each other and realised you and him have a lot
in common. "I can't believe it." You grinned at him. Really, you
couldn't. "I know. Me too!" He replied, laughing along with you after
that. He then leaned in and gave you a peck on the lips. The door
swiftly opened after that, surprising you two. "Hey, it's over already!"
One of the members cheerfully said. "Come on out." He held your hand
and led the way out.
Did you two end up together? Of course we did. We already liked each other from the start.
Back to top Go down
Yun Hee
I'm Still Pretty
I'm Still Pretty
Yun Hee

Magic : 650

PostSubject: Re: 7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven   7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:45 am

Who did you get? Yong Junhyung
So... You
called out your colour after getting your colour paper. At first, all
of the guys exchanged glances among each other, playing innocent. You
bit your lip, hoping no guy would stood up since you felt uneasy playing
this "game". Suddenly, he smirked and held his colour paper up in the
air. "It's me." You widen your eyes at first, but walked behind him to
the closet.
In the closet, he
stood in front of you and unexpectedly snaked his arms around your
waist. "Hey baby." He called out. "Hey darling." You joked back. You two
laughed after that. He placed his forehead on yours. "You wanna make
out?" He suggested, winking at you. Thank god it was dark because you
feel your cheeks burning up. You wanted to reject his offer at first,
but then if you do, what are you guys gonna do in the closet for the
next six minutes, right? You wanted to nod, when his lips brushed yours.
What happened next? You
two made out slowly but surely. Your hands were clenched into fists
surprisingly. But he held them, signaling you to be calm. After a few
minutes, the kiss was broke off by him and his forehead rested on yours.
"Would you go out with me?" He asked with puppy dog eyes. You giggled
and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I would love that." He tackled you
into a bear hug playfully and you two gradually stayed like that, until
there was a knock on the door. "Woohoo, lovebirds. Time is up baby!" One
of the members cried joyfully. You two laughed together and with his
arm around your waist, you and him went out from the closet.
Did you two end up together? Of course we did. We already liked each other from the start.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven   7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 am

Vai...JunHyung...este al meu lol!

there was a knock on the door. "Woohoo, lovebirds. Time is up baby!" lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandra
I'm Still Pretty
I'm Still Pretty
Sandra

Magic : 25

PostSubject: Re: 7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven   7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:04 pm

Who did you get? Yang Yoseob
So... You showed them your colour paper up in the air, since you're lazy to announce it. He didn't hesitate even a bit and immediately fanned his colour paper, smiling at the thought of you and him together in the closet. You blushed furiously as you two went inside together.
In the closet, both of you stood opposite each other, and stared at one another. Although it was dark, you knew he was hesitating. You could see his mouth trying to open but no words came out. "I, uh..." He spoke out a second later, rubbing his neck. "No, it's okay." You cut in. "We don't have to make-out." He slowly nodded at your sentence. You heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank god." But he didn't want to end there. You were distracted at your thoughts when you realised suddenly he was right in front of you. You nearly had a heart-attack. He leaned in and stopped when both of his and your noses touched. You could feel his breath on your lips.
What happened next? The two of you were sitting on the floor, your head resting on his shoulders as he softly sang you a song as he played with your fingers. Truth to be told, you wish you would stay like this with him for just a little while but you know time was up soon. And apparently, you were right. The door was heard being unlocked. He kissed your forehead and grabbed your hands to let you stand at your feet. "Thank you." You thanked him. He gave you that killer smile plus a bonus, his famous wink. "Sure. Let's set up a date sometime." You linked your arm with his as you two got out from there.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven   7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 am

Oooo...ti-a cazut YoSeop ..cool
Back to top Go down
Anyhana
I'm Still Pretty
I'm Still Pretty
Anyhana

Magic : 75

PostSubject: Re: 7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven   7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 am

7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven NDAzODlkMTZkZDQ1OWVmNTM*NjU=

Who did you get? Yang Yoseob
So... You called out your colour after getting your colour paper. At first, all of the guys exchanged glances among each other, playing innocent. You bit your lip, hoping no guy would stood up since you felt uneasy playing this "game". Suddenly, he smirked and held his colour paper up in the air. "It's me." You widen your eyes at first, but walked behind him to the closet.
In the closet, you two did your own thing. Yes, it was boring, but neither of you had the courage to speak out. The silence between you and him was really awkward and you hate awkward silences. It killed you. Suddenly you blurted out, "I... can we... do something together?" You were downright bored and all you did all this while was playing with your hair. He smirked widely. "Sure. Truth or dare?" You tilted your head, not knowing where this is headed. "Um, truth?" You replied without thinking at once. He nodded in approval, that bad-boy smirk of his still plastered on his face. "If I tell you I like you and I were to kiss you this instant, would you mind?" He asked, slowly walking towards you. You didn't reply though instead, in unison, every move he made forward, you would move back as well. Unfortunately, the closet was that small that you could feel your back touching the wall already. He placed his left hand on the wall beside your head. "Well?" He asked again. You smirked. You like how he acted as the bad boy and he thought he could beat you at this game. You sexily put your hands at his chest, before pulling his collar forcefully. It was his turn to be surprise. You smirked yet again and started the kiss aggressively.
What happened next? The two of you were sitting on the floor, your head resting on his shoulders as he softly sang you a song as he played with your fingers. Truth to be told, you wish you would stay like this with him for just a little while but you know time was up soon. And apparently, you were right. The door was heard being unlocked. He kissed your forehead and grabbed your hands to let you stand at your feet. "Thank you." You thanked him. He gave you that killer smile plus a bonus, his famous wink. "Sure. Let's set up a date sometime." You linked your arm with his as you two got out from there.
Did you two end up together? We stayed as friends in the end.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven   7 Minutes In B2ST/BEAST Heaven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1