~>Korean~Tests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~>A place for fun!<~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Admin
Your Future with one of SS501:)) Vote_lcapYour Future with one of SS501:)) Voting_barYour Future with one of SS501:)) Vote_rcap 
Minnism
Your Future with one of SS501:)) Vote_lcapYour Future with one of SS501:)) Voting_barYour Future with one of SS501:)) Vote_rcap 
Yun Hee
Dj ¥umi
Anyhana
♥ Red ♥ Panda ♥
Sandra
zeajunyoung
rerechan25
innkeeper67
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 15 on Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:43 pm
Keywords

Your Future with one of SS501:))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Magic : 2738

Your Future with one of SS501:)) Empty
PostSubject: Your Future with one of SS501:))   Your Future with one of SS501:)) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:48 am

Back to top Go down
https://koreantests.niceboard.com
Minnism
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Minnism

Magic : 875

PostSubject: Re: Your Future with one of SS501:))   Your Future with one of SS501:)) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:44 am

Your Future with one of SS501:)) NDNjYThiMzY3NTkzNjJhYWI4YjM=

Full Name
how you two met: he looked into your eyes when he signed your CD in a fansigning event,then asked your name
how he said he LOVES you: both of you went to your favorite place,then he shouted "i love you!!"in front of everyone there
your first date was: at the beach
how he proposed to you: under the rain,when you were running,he acted like he dropped something,so he knelt down and popped the question
when and where your wedding was held: during the winter,in an ice palace,with matching falling snow
This quiz by mdthegreat - Taken 98 Times.
Easy Money from Home! Get your share!
Back to top Go down
http://korean-music-romania.clubme.net
Yun Hee
I'm Still Pretty
I'm Still Pretty
Yun Hee

Magic : 650

PostSubject: Re: Your Future with one of SS501:))   Your Future with one of SS501:)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:24 pm

member: Heo Young Saeng
how you two met: through a chatroom and he kept insisting that most handsome member of SS501 is himself*without you knowing it was really him*
how he said he LOVES you: he gave you a letter,which only said "SARANGHAE"then suddenly he hugged you from behind and asked you to be his girlfriend
your first date was: at the beach
how he proposed to you: under the rain,when you were running,he acted like he dropped something,so he knelt down and popped the question
when and where your wedding was held: during spring,in a garden full of flowers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Magic : 2738

PostSubject: Re: Your Future with one of SS501:))   Your Future with one of SS501:)) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:53 am

member: Kim Kyu Jong
how you two met: you bumped into each other and both of you dropped your phones,so you exchanged numbers
how he said he LOVES you: he held both of your hands,then said "i love you...SO MUCH...i hope you feel the same way..."then he gave you a bouquet of roses
your first date was: at your favorite restaurant
how he proposed to you: you
went back where you had your first date then he said "this is where we
had our first date remember?i love you so much...will you marry me?"
when and where your wedding was held: during the winter,in an ice palace,with matching falling snow
Back to top Go down
https://koreantests.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Future with one of SS501:))   Your Future with one of SS501:)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1